POSITION: Campaign Manager.
TYPE: Renewable fixed-term contract, starting with 3 months.
LOCATION: Remote working.
COMPENSATION: INR 30,000-35,000 per month.
Vision & Mission:
Our vision is to find a #Family4EveryChild. Our mission is to ensure that all eligible abandoned, orphaned, and surrendered children across India are accounted for, and reach a positive outcome in the best interest of the child (including the legal adoption pool).
WAIC (Where are India’s Children) is working to ensure every eligible child in Child Care Institutions reaches the legal adoption pool and potentially reaches a forever family. WAIC’s flagship project is technology-enabled fieldwork. This project is undertaken in partnership with State Women and Child Development authorities to assess the status of children in Child Care Institutions (CCIs) and determine the best next step for every child. WAIC conducts public awareness campaigns highlighting safe surrender laws in the Juvenile Justice Act of India and the child’s right to a family.
We’re looking for a Campaign Manager. We seek candidates interested in the Child Protection and Welfare space to design and lead our public awareness campaigns.
- Create integrated social media campaigns based on marketing segments to gain new partners and build and expand our brand value.
- Create campaign content.
- Execution, monitoring and measurement of the campaigns and their success.
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines.
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results.
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Any Graduate with a passion to work for the well-being of children.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional working experience in conducting and running public awareness campaigns.
- Competency in MS Office ( especially Word & Excel), Google Docs & Sheets, and Google Drive.
- Fluency in reading and writing in English.
- A background in digital marketing, PR, and Communications is necessary.
- A good understanding of the current media trends is necessary.
- Skills to Analyze social media data (in terms of our reach, impression and insights) and create reports out of them are necessary.
Interested candidates can send their profiles to email@example.com along with their mobile number.
For more details on the work being done by WAIC, please visit www.waic.in.