POSITION: Communications & Branding Manager
TYPE: Permanent Position starting with 6 months probationary period
LOCATION: Hyderabad OR Pune
COMPENSATION: INR 35,000-40,000 per month.
Vision & Mission:
Our vision is to enable a #Family4EveryChild. Our mission is to ensure that all eligible abandoned, orphaned, and surrendered children across India are accounted for and reach a positive outcome in the child’s best interest (including the legal adoption pool).
WAIC (Where are India’s Children) is conducting projects to assess the status of children in Child Care Institutions (CCIs) and determine the best next step for every child in Telangana and Maharashtra. We seek candidates interested in the Child Protection and Child Welfare space to work closely with our leadership team to pitch, spread and expand our brand value as much as possible.
We are looking for a Communication and Branding Manager. We seek candidates interested in the Child Protection and Welfare space to help conceptualise, plan and implement the organization’s internal and external communications. We seek candidates passionate about working for a child’s right to a family, who believe a family can be created through adoption and are excited about working in the Child Protection and Welfare space to establish and lead the Communications & Branding Function.
- Design and implement the communication strategy across all interventions for the organization
- Demonstrate ability and experience in stakeholder management, building relationships and working with multiple partners.
- Coordinate with the policy and research teams to design outreach material which conveys results accurately to our relevant stakeholders.
- Develop reports, case studies, field stories, videos, photos and other media content, which can be put out on public forums and distribution channels to help spread awareness about our work.
- Strategize a method to collect and garner a set loyal audience as support
- Explore additional and relevant social media presence
- Maintain and update the website regularly to ensure our work is posted regularly for the public.
- Explore existing platforms to communicate findings from our projects through events (conferences/seminars/workshops) best suited to the stakeholders participating.
- Participate in outreach events which will include networking with potential partners and other related activities
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the communications arena is preferred
- A Master’s degree in Public Policy, Mass Communications or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication of the English Language.
- Experience working on case studies, newsletters, reports, and flyers and developing communication outputs based on research and evidence.
- Experience in editing and basic knowledge of layouts.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and intricacies of audience expectations.
- Ease and familiarity with the use of online marketing tools.
- The candidate needs to be diligent and have high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, with critical thinking
- Must be creative and innovative, with ideas to ensure widespread reach through communication material.
Interested candidates can send their profiles to email@example.com along with their mobile number. Please send the mail with the subject line “<Reg: Communications and Branding Manager: From <Name>>”
For more details on the work being done by WAIC, please visit www.waic.in.