POSITION: Corporate Support
TYPE: Permanent Position starting with 6-month probationary period
COMPENSATION: INR 20K per month
Vision & Mission:
Our vision is to enable a #Family4EveryChild. Our mission is to ensure that all eligible abandoned, orphaned, and surrendered children across India are accounted for and reach a positive outcome in the child’s best interest (including the legal adoption pool).
WAIC (Where are India’s Children) is conducting projects to assess the status of children in Child Care Institutions (CCIs) and determine the best next step for every child in Telangana and Maharashtra. The incumbent would assist the senior leadership team with the admin, operations, HR and finance. The incumbent would act as the leadership team’s corporate support specialist/assistant.
We are looking for a Corporate Support Specialist/Assistant to assist the leadership team and senior managers with admin, operations, HR, and finance-related tasks.
Admin, Operations and HR
- Handle administrative requests and queries from the senior leadership and management team.
- Coordinate, organize and schedule work appointments
- Answer and direct important calls to the senior leadership team and senior managers.
- Assist in Recruitment primarily- resume screening and interview scheduling
- Maintain and manage the leaves and attendance of the employees
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system for employee records and documents
- Update and maintain organizational policies and procedures
- Book meeting rooms, make travel arrangements and accommodation as and when required
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors and partners.
Finance and Compliances
- Ensure that the necessary documents are maintained for any accounting transactions made in the system.
- Monitor and ensure WAIC’s travel and expense claim policy is adhered to.
- Help in the processing of tax payments and returns with the accounting team
- Assist in the tracking of payments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain cash receipts, vendor invoices, bank statements, and other accounts record in a folder on the drive.
- Lead or assist key stakeholders and the board of directors with seeking sources for fund-raising, assisting partners and donors.
- Manage payroll processing, and assist in entering daily banking and accounting entries.
- Collect, assimilate data and coordinate with the third-party consultant to ensure timely payments of all relevant taxes.
- Ensure adherence to statutory compliance and its timelines.
- Maintain balance sheet schedules, advance tracking sheets, ledgers, accounts & bank reconciliation
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A graduate with 1 year of relevant experience is preferable.
- The candidate should be based in Hyderabad.
- Experience in the NGO sector is preferable but not necessary.
- Expertise in Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive is mandatory.
- Strong organizational and communication Skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking Hindi, Telugu and English.
- Candidate needs to be diligent and have high attention to detail
Interested candidates can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their mobile number. Please send the mail with the subject line “<Reg: Corporate Support: From <Name>>”
For more details on the work being done by WAIC, please visit www.waic.in.