Program Coordinator - Central India
Position : Program Coordinator – Central India
Type : One-year Contractual Position
Location : Central India. Travel is expected
Compensation : As per experience, travel as per actual
About WAIC :
Vision & Mission :
Our vision is to find a #Family4EveryChild. Our mission is to ensure that all eligible abandoned, orphaned, and surrendered children across India are accounted for and reach a positive outcome in the child’s best interest (including the legal adoption pool).
WAIC (Where Are India’s Children) is working to ensure every eligible child in Child Care Institutions reaches the legal adoption pool and potentially reaches a forever family. WAIC’s flagship project is technology-enabled fieldwork.
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented candidate to fill the position of Liaison Officer for Central India. The successful candidate will act as a bridge between our organisation and other stakeholders and government bodies.
1. Build new partnerships with state governments and maintain relationships with government stakeholders in Central India in Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Chhattisgarh.
2. Need assessment of the feasibility of the organization’s presence in the States.
3. Build new private partnerships for meaningful collaborations in the states relevant to the organisation.
4. Strategize liaisoning with the government and ensure necessary proposals and submitting on time to the government authorities.
5. To obtain necessary approvals and clearances related to the commencement of the project from all government stakeholders.
6. Drafting legal documents for submissions to Government authorities.
7. Represent the organisation in meetings, conferences and other events, acting as a representative and promoting the organisation’s mission and values.
8. Handle various proposals for obtaining necessary approvals and NOCs from government bodies and authorities.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Public Administration, and Public Policy.
2. Minimum 5-10 years of experience, preferably in a government agency or non-profit organisation.
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
5. Strong analytical skills.
6. Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
7. In-depth knowledge of the Indian government processes, policy formulation processes and mechanism of government engagement with international partners and the UN agencies is an asset.
8. Good understanding of the context, protocol and functioning of the offices of the high-level dignitaries in India.
9. Hindi speaking and writing skills are mandatory.
Interested candidates can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their mobile numbers
Please send the mail with the subject line “ Reg: “Liaison Office for Central India From“Name””.”